Christian J. Albut
- Business Law & Commercial Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Employment & Labor Law
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
Christian J. Albut is the owner of the firm. Christian received his Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in history and political science from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA.
Christian is licensed to practice law before all of the courts in the State of California. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California and United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
When he isn’t advocating for his client’s rights, Christian can be found spending time with his family, enjoying the outdoors, and playing basketball.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- A.B., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Current Employment Position