Experienced, Professional Employment Law Representation
Employment law is a more expansive legal practice area than many people realize. It encompasses a wide variety of issues like pension plans, retirement, occupational safety and health regulations, affirmative action, discrimination in the workplace and sexual harassment. Though hiring and firing employees is a discretionary decision employers are entitled to make, laws are in place to protect employees from discrimination based on such factors as age, gender, disability, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status and pregnancy. Everyone is entitled to a work environment free of prejudicial treatment.
Albut Law, PC, offers skilled and experienced employment law representation to clients in San Diego and surrounding areas. If you need help with a legal issue as an employee or employer, attorney Christian J. Albut is ready to advise you.
Diverse Representation Across The Employment Law Spectrum
The firm represents clients in all types of employment contracts and disputes, including claims concerning:
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or the California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Discrimination based on any protected class (race, national origin, age, veteran status, etc.)
- Wrongful termination
- Employment-related violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Violation of wage and hour laws
- Guidance regarding pensions and severance agreements
- Employment contracts
- Contract disputes